- Grant County Leaders Could Condemn Refuge Occupiers Wednesday . News | OPB 5 hours ago
- Yep, The Oregon Standoff Is Still Going -- And If Anything It's Getting Weirder 9 hours ago
- How the Malheur Occupation Hamstrung Science - The Crux 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s war on universal health care is a war on the middle-class 9 hours ago
- Bernie’s Army Is Running for Congress | New Republic 9 hours ago
- Two days after Finicum funeral, Kanab hotel maid finds gunshot damage in room | The Salt Lake Tribune 10 hours ago
- Michele Fiore heading to Oregon to support Bundy’s cause - Las Vegas Sun News 12 hours ago
- Would Bernie Sanders get blown out in November? This political scientist doesn’t think so. - The Washington Post 12 hours ago
- How to Hack the Power Grid Through Home Air Conditioners | WIRED 13 hours ago
The way the system works is that operators at regional power centers send a command via radio frequency that gets amplified through repeater stations installed throughout a city to reach the devices and shut down air conditioners. But because the systems Hioureas and Kinsey examined don’t encrypt that communication and don’t use authentication to prevent unauthorized parties or systems from communicating with them, anyone in the vicinity who can emit a stronger signal than the one the utility company sends out through the repeater stations can manipulate the devices as well.
- Former Malheur refuge occupier arrested on Kansas warrant | OregonLive.com 15 hours ago
Dowd was seen about three weeks ago carrying a rifle and guarding the main entrance to the refuge. He was also seen spending time inside the refuge headquarters.
Tag Archives: t-mobile
More online news like this, please: New Orleans gets flood help; Memphis breathes easier. Note captions (use “subtitle” option), AND transcript available! Nifty. Although there’s an extremely amusing caption typo at 00:17. Overseeing Government Oversight. Live tweeting of the hearings … Continue reading