- Man Who Paid His Mortgage Early Facing Foreclosure | ThinkProgress 7 hours ago
- Helen Mirren Has Tea with Dying Boy After Actual Queen Says No 8 hours ago
- How California Is Debunking The GOP's Obamacare Talking Points | ThinkProgress 22 hours ago
- 10 Common Ideas About Sex -- That May Be Totally Wrong | Alternet 24 hours ago
- Reading Women, and Reading Women 24 hours ago
- Why Has Humanity Always Fantasized About the Capture and Rape of Women? | Alternet 24 hours ago
- Doctors Ill Prepared for Patients With Disabilities - NYTimes.com 2013/05/24
- Motion Quotient : Rochester News 2013/05/24
Relationship between IQ and background motion sensitivity.
- The Real Problem With “Check Your Privilege”: It’s Too Generous | The Raw Story 2013/05/24
- How America became a third world country - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition 2013/05/24
- No items.
Tag Archives: rape
I have to some extent downplayed the rape narrative in my Wikileaks roundup and the reason for that should be obvious — the heated narratives of rape, rape 101, rape culture and so on make discussion nearly impossible. However, narratives … Continue reading
I touched on this in my last Wikileaks post, commenting on how and why I felt that the fervor to “get” Assange on rape charges was politically motivated rather than indicative of any sincere desire to take seriously the charges … Continue reading
Everyone with even a bit of interest in WikiLeaks, whether for or against, should read Greenwald’s formidable factual summary: Anti-WikiLeaks lies and propaganda – from TNR, Lauer, Feinstein and more. Among them: WikiLeaks did not “dump all” of the cables, … Continue reading