- The World Is Running Out of Sand - The New Yorker 19 hours ago
- Women Hold Most of the U.S.'s Student Loan Debt, Study Finds | Teen Vogue 22 hours ago
- ‘White genocide in space’: Racist fans seethe at diversity in new ‘Star Trek’ series 22 hours ago
Privileged fuckwits ain't trekkers or even trekkies for fucks sake.
- Gas-Powered Cars Will Vanish In 8 Years, Big Oil Will Collapse: Stanford Study | PopularResistance.Org 2017/05/25
- FCC revised net neutrality rules reveal cable company control of process • The Register 2017/05/25
- Restaurant: ICE Agents Ate Breakfast Then Detained Employees 2017/05/25
- Trump's infrastructure proposal: Let Wall Street run everything. 2017/05/25
- Taibbi: Roger Ailes Was One of the Worst Americans Ever - Rolling Stone 2017/05/25
- THINKING PERSON'S GUIDE TO AUTISM: What the Fidget Spinners Fad Reveals About Disability Discrimination 2017/05/25
think baby signs for hearing vs deaf children...
- It's Working: How the Internet Access and Online Video Markets Are Thriving in the Title II Era 2017/05/24
Tag Archives: rape
I have to some extent downplayed the rape narrative in my Wikileaks roundup and the reason for that should be obvious — the heated narratives of rape, rape 101, rape culture and so on make discussion nearly impossible. However, narratives … Continue reading
I touched on this in my last Wikileaks post, commenting on how and why I felt that the fervor to “get” Assange on rape charges was politically motivated rather than indicative of any sincere desire to take seriously the charges … Continue reading
Everyone with even a bit of interest in WikiLeaks, whether for or against, should read Greenwald’s formidable factual summary: Anti-WikiLeaks lies and propaganda – from TNR, Lauer, Feinstein and more. Among them: WikiLeaks did not “dump all” of the cables, … Continue reading