- Cops Urge Harassment Of Pizza Shop After Owner Criticizes Their Tactics | HuffPost 2017/09/21
- 'He Can't Hear You!': Deaf Man Shot Dead by Oklahoma City Police as Neighbors Scream in Horror - NBC News 2017/09/21
- St. Louis officers chant ‘whose streets, our streets’ while arresting protesters - The Washington Post 2017/09/18
This is insane. Police are public employees, not our "overlords". They have no rights to the streets.
- Ex-St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley found not guilty of murder | Law and order | stltoday.com 2017/09/15
- jordan 🌹🌹 on Twitter: "StL cop Jason #Stockley said "I'm going to kill this mother fucker," shot & killed an unarmed man, then planted a gun. And he just got off. https://t.co/CMBWFIhgWF" 2017/09/15
- Qasim Rashid, Esq. on Twitter: "Cop Ryan Tensing murdered Samuel Dubose—an unarmed black man Tensing now walks free b/c despite video—juries said they "wont convict a cop"😳 https://t.co/VIi2k8NSEV" 2017/09/15
- PDX Resistance ✊ on Twitter: "Please RT @PortlandPolice assaulting a legal observer for observing a violent arrest at a recent protest. Video by @erkagvra https://t.co/7jtu4LuvsH" 2017/09/13
- jQuery Fundamentals :: jQuery Basics 2017/09/12
- Police officer uses "civil forfeiture" to take all of the money out of a hot dog vendor's wallet - Streamable 2017/09/11
Common thieves. The fucking police, not the public.
- This woman drove her injured boyfriend to the hospital — then claims she was attacked by police - The Washington Post 2017/09/09
Tag Archives: rape
I have to some extent downplayed the rape narrative in my Wikileaks roundup and the reason for that should be obvious — the heated narratives of rape, rape 101, rape culture and so on make discussion nearly impossible. However, narratives … Continue reading
I touched on this in my last Wikileaks post, commenting on how and why I felt that the fervor to “get” Assange on rape charges was politically motivated rather than indicative of any sincere desire to take seriously the charges … Continue reading
Everyone with even a bit of interest in WikiLeaks, whether for or against, should read Greenwald’s formidable factual summary: Anti-WikiLeaks lies and propaganda – from TNR, Lauer, Feinstein and more. Among them: WikiLeaks did not “dump all” of the cables, … Continue reading