- Taibbi: Roger Ailes Was One of the Worst Americans Ever - Rolling Stone 18 mins ago
- THINKING PERSON'S GUIDE TO AUTISM: What the Fidget Spinners Fad Reveals About Disability Discrimination 2 hours ago
think baby signs for hearing vs deaf children...
- It's Working: How the Internet Access and Online Video Markets Are Thriving in the Title II Era 14 hours ago
- For-profit tactics might be coming to public universities, and no one is talking about it 2017/05/24
- Amazon.com: Benson Leung's review of IOGEAR Smart USB-C to USB-C [USB-IF Certif... 2017/05/24
- WaPo: House GOP Leader On Tape In 2016 Saying ‘I Think Putin Pays’ Trump – Talking Points Memo 2017/05/18
Ryan McCarthy Rohrabacher
- The crushing idiocy of Donald Trump | The Outline 2017/05/15
- If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right 2017/05/15
But perhaps most important, we saw once again how conservatism, with its belief in ordered liberty, is being eclipsed by something different: Loathing those who loath the president. Rabid anti-anti-Trumpism.
- If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right - The New York Times 2017/05/12
- McConnell Defends Trump as Schumer Calls for Special Prosecutor - The New York Times 2017/05/10
Tag Archives: prop 8
This is why the haters over at the pro-Prop-8 crowd wanted to keep the court records sealed: Check out the transcripts at American Foundation for Equal Rights (AFER) for the Perry v Schwarzenegger trial that dealt with California’s Proposition 8. … Continue reading
Go and read Now What?: It is hard to escape the fact that, in far too many ways, bin Laden won even in death. He hoped to provoke a drastic over-reach from that resident idiot in the White House, and … Continue reading