- Protesters Swarm City Hall After Dashcam Shows Cops Pulverize Man Over Suspended License 2017/08/16
- Fake news: California voting rolls are riddled with ineligible voters | The Fresno Bee 2017/08/15
- Texas Cops Spent 11 Minutes Searching a Woman's Vagina, Found No Drugs - Hit & Run : Reason.com 2017/08/15
No charges filed in LEO's sexual assault.
- Backed by Police Unions, Legislators Stand By Laws to Protect Drivers Who Kill Protesters 2017/08/15
- Interview: 20-Year Old Deandre Harris Speaks Out About Being Assaulted by White Supremacists in Charlottesville, Va. 2017/08/15
The police are complicit.
- State troopers get time off for writing tickets -- that's wrong, too | Tampa Bay Times 2017/08/14
- This anti-voter-fraud program gets it wrong over 99 percent of the time. The GOP wants to take it nationwide. - The Washington Post 2017/08/14
- Indiana Republicans Keep Blocking Early Voting In A Major Democratic County | HuffPost 2017/08/13
- Something Scary Happened In the Republican Districts of Indiana 2017/08/13
- The Alt-Right Tipping Point - The Atlantic 2017/08/13
Tag Archives: first amendment
Nearly getting arrested while protesting the arrest of people exercising their first amendment rights to free speech — getting terribly meta. “As Americans, we have the right to redress our government without fear of being arrested.” [Audio: English; Captions: None/auto; … Continue reading
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government … Continue reading