- Wall Street Told to Fear the Machine as Emerging Tech Takes Jobs - Bloomberg 20 mins ago
- History on Ice | HMS 23 mins ago
- Ted Cruz is blaming California’s water woes on a fish | Grist 1 hour ago
- Bernie Isn’t Persecuted. He’s Just Losing — Soapbox DC — Medium 7 hours ago
- The Left Now Obsessed With Polls, Swing Voters -- NYMag 8 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders or bust? That's a stance based on privilege | Michael Arceneaux | Opinion | The Guardian 9 hours ago
People who refuse to vote for a less-favored Democrat on principle are just punishing a second constituency unlikely to vote: those who know very little about the power they yield because they are so marginalized they feel their say doesn’t matter.
- Cruz Super PAC Head Promotes 'Biblical' Slavery for Non-Christians | Alternet 22 hours ago
- Before Stonewall, There Was The Cooper’s Donuts And Compton’s Cafeteria Riots / Queerty 23 hours ago
- This is what the revolution looks like: Former Sanders staffers are launching a new PAC aimed at midterm Congressional elections - Salon.com 2016/04/29
- Police versus Prisons - Marginal REVOLUTION 2016/04/29
Gonna have to overhaul the police in the first place.
Tag Archives: at&t
More online news like this, please: New Orleans gets flood help; Memphis breathes easier. Note captions (use “subtitle” option), AND transcript available! Nifty. Although there’s an extremely amusing caption typo at 00:17. Overseeing Government Oversight. Live tweeting of the hearings … Continue reading