- How California Is Debunking The GOP's Obamacare Talking Points | ThinkProgress 13 hours ago
- 10 Common Ideas About Sex -- That May Be Totally Wrong | Alternet 15 hours ago
- Reading Women, and Reading Women 15 hours ago
- Why Has Humanity Always Fantasized About the Capture and Rape of Women? | Alternet 15 hours ago
- Doctors Ill Prepared for Patients With Disabilities - NYTimes.com 18 hours ago
- Motion Quotient : Rochester News 18 hours ago
Relationship between IQ and background motion sensitivity.
- The Real Problem With “Check Your Privilege”: It’s Too Generous | The Raw Story 22 hours ago
- How America became a third world country - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition 2013/05/24
- Pope Francis: Atheists are all right! - Salon.com 2013/05/24
[T]he pope spoke of the need to meet each other somewhere on our on common ground. “This commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: We need that so much. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.” It was a deeper affirmation of his comments back in March, when he declared that the faithful and atheists can be “precious allies… to defend the dignity of man, in the building of a peaceful coexistence between peoples and in the careful protection of creation.”
- 'Tremendous Victory' in Growing Rebuke of Citizens United | Common Dreams 2013/05/23
- No items.
Tag Archives: anthony weiner
Look. Legally THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF BLACKMAIL AND EXTORTION. Why isn’t Breitbart being arrested and prosecuted FOR BLACKMAIL?? (Breitbart won’t release X-rated photo of Weiner, via Dan Savage) Andrew Breitbart, the conservative blogger who first reported on the lewd … Continue reading