- How California Is Debunking The GOP's Obamacare Talking Points | ThinkProgress 46 mins ago
- 10 Common Ideas About Sex -- That May Be Totally Wrong | Alternet 2 hours ago
- Reading Women, and Reading Women 2 hours ago
- Why Has Humanity Always Fantasized About the Capture and Rape of Women? | Alternet 2 hours ago
- Doctors Ill Prepared for Patients With Disabilities - NYTimes.com 5 hours ago
- Motion Quotient : Rochester News 6 hours ago
Relationship between IQ and background motion sensitivity.
- The Real Problem With “Check Your Privilege”: It’s Too Generous | The Raw Story 9 hours ago
- How America became a third world country - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition 20 hours ago
- Pope Francis: Atheists are all right! - Salon.com 21 hours ago
[T]he pope spoke of the need to meet each other somewhere on our on common ground. “This commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: We need that so much. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.” It was a deeper affirmation of his comments back in March, when he declared that the faithful and atheists can be “precious allies… to defend the dignity of man, in the building of a peaceful coexistence between peoples and in the careful protection of creation.”
- 'Tremendous Victory' in Growing Rebuke of Citizens United | Common Dreams 2013/05/23
- No items.