Oh cool. I am mostly familiar with blue herons, did not realize they also came in green!
- Black Lives Matter playing a prominent role at Democratic convention - LA Times 8 mins ago
- Stolen DNC Emails Backfire On Trump - garnetnews.com 50 mins ago
- A Woman President Wouldn’t Erase Centuries Of Male-Dominated Politics | FiveThirtyEight 1 hour ago
- Democrats have stolen the GOP's best rhetoric — and Republicans have noticed - Vox 1 hour ago
- ‘Don’t Boo, Vote’: Obama Rebukes ‘Homegrown Demagogue’ Trump 2 hours ago
- President Clinton explained how he fell in love with Hillary. Here are the vintage photos behind the story. | Hillary for America 8 hours ago
- Former Bush NSA, CIA Chief Slams Trump's Russia Comments - BuzzFeed News 9 hours ago
- Why Did WikiLeaks Help Dox Most of Turkey’s Women? 9 hours ago
Disturbed by all of this, Tufekci took to Huffington Post to report her findings on Monday, highlighting both the misleading nature of WikiLeaks’ “Erdogan emails” claim and the mass doxing to which it had contributed: “According to the collective searching capacity of long-term activists and journalists in Turkey, none of the ‘Erdogan emails’ appear to be emails actually from Erdogan or his inner circle,” she wrote. “Nobody seems to be able to find a smoking gun exposing people in positions of power and responsibility.” She pointed out that the mass doxing of women was particularly harmful in light of the fact that “every year in Turkey, hundreds of women are murdered, most often by current or ex-husbands or boyfriends, and thousands of women leave their homes or go into hiding, seeking safety.” WikiLeaks responded to Tufekci’s criticisms in a rather WikiLeaks-ian fashion: by accusing her, among other things, of shilling for a despot.
- JUST IN: Trump Doubles Down On Treasonous Hack Request, Makes New Bizarre Statement (VIDEO) 9 hours ago
- What Trump is proposing is what forced Nixon to resign - Vox 10 hours ago