- How to Fix Poverty: Write Every Family a Basic Income Check 18 hours ago
- isoHunt now lets anyone launch their own version of The Pirate Bay | VentureBeat | Media | by Emil Protalinski 19 hours ago
- Missouri GOP lawmaker wants to require women to get their abuser's permission for abortion 20 hours ago
- Assata Shakur: What Does New U.S.-Cuba Pact Mean for Exiled Black Panther Wanted in New Jersey? | Democracy Now! 21 hours ago
Shakur has said she was shot by police with both arms in the air, and then again from the back.
- The biggest difference between liberal and conservative parents - The Washington Post 22 hours ago
- Cop Stops Fellow Cop From Choking a Handcuffed Man, She Was Then Beaten and Fired | The Free Thought Project 22 hours ago
- A black hole for our best and brightest | The Washington Post 2014/12/18
In perhaps the starkest illustration, economists from Harvard University and the University of Chicago wrote in a recent paper that every dollar a worker earns in a research field spills over to make the economy $5 better off. Every dollar a similar worker earns in finance comes with a drain, making the economy 60 cents worse off.
- How Medicaid forces families like mine to stay poor: "You'll have to get rid of everything" - Vox 2014/12/18
- Congress Just Passed a Bill Addressing Police Killings While No One Was Looking - Mic 2014/12/18
- BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW: Eric Garner’s Death a Retaliatory Move by NYPD | The Free Thought Project 2014/12/18