Jon Huntsman was running? This year?
- Download for Free 2.6 Million Images from Books Published Over Last 500 Years on Flickr | Open Culture 2014/08/31
- The Definition of Deaf | Thought Repair 2014/08/31
These factors had a cascading effect on measures of cognition on the deaf. They reinforce the false intuition that deaf people are inherently disabled and/or disadvantaged. While limitations may exist they are not intrinsic to a brain system without auditory input. Instead, it is increasingly clear that the deaf match the hearing on many central cognitive measures when you remove effects of language bias and cultural deprivation. Unfortunately, these negative factors have a continued influence on the deaf, reinforced by those hearing definitions.
- US cable giants calls on FCC to block cities' expansion of high-speed internet | Business | theguardian.com 2014/08/31
- After Ferguson, Race Deserves More Attention, Not Less - NYTimes.com 2014/08/31
- Brandon Roberts: Waldo cops say they’ve been under ticket quota by Chief Mike Szabo - wptv.com 2014/08/31
- The Companies Making a Profit by Abusing the Poor | Alternet 2014/08/30
- Transgender People Can Explain Why Women Don't Advance at Work | New Republic 2014/08/30
- Dear Police Officers: Hands Up, Don't Shoot 2014/08/30
- First Person: Salinas could’ve been Ferguson. Here’s why it wasn’t. - The Washington Post 2014/08/30
- Some local police departments begin giving up military-style vehicles amid unease 2014/08/30